Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the PWC is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation and health maintenance services for the physical and emotional well-being of the whole person, including those with compromised health. At PWC we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to our members and to improving the overall health of the community we serve.
Learn More About Powell Wellness Center »
Current Status: Open Regular Hours
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 am to 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 6 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Facility Maintenance Updates - Parking lot upgrades will be done Sun., Oct. 26 and should be completed before the Center is open at 10am. Click renovations and repairs page for most up to date info!
Policies and Forms
- Nov. 1; Men's Health Month! Grow a mustache during the month to bring awareness to men's health!
- Nov. 11; Health Matters-Managing Your Diabetes; 12-1pm; PWC Cafe
- Nov. 11; How to Prevent the Flu; 9am-noon; PWC Cafe Tables
- Dec. 9; Health Matters-Avoid the Holiday Buzz Alcohol Simulator; 10-11:30am and 4:30-6pm
- Dec. 12; 12 Days of Christmas Trivia Contest; Answer fun fitness questions daily
Register for group swim lessons! Fall 2014/Winter 2015 Session 2 registration is NOW OPEN through Oct. 23. Classes begin the week of Oct. 27. Sign up at the Front Desk.
New coffee flavors and soups are here! Stay warm this fall with coffee or soup from the PWC Cafe.
PWC is on Twitter! Follow us @PWC_Culpeper