Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the PWC is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation and health maintenance services for the physical and emotional well-being of the whole person, including those with compromised health. At PWC we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to our members and to improving the overall health of the community we serve.
Learn More About Powell Wellness Center »
Current Status: Open Regular Hours
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 am to 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 6 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Facility Maintenance Updates - Parking lot upgrades will be done Sun., Oct. 26 and should be completed before the Center is open at 10am. Click renovations and repairs page for most up to date info!
Policies and Forms
- Nov. 1-3; Men's Health Month! Grow a mustache during the month to bring awareness to men's health! Clean shaven pics taken at PWC 11/1 & 11/3.
- Nov. 11; Health Matters-Managing Your Diabetes; 12-1pm; PWC Cafe
- Nov. 11; How to Prevent the Flu; 9am-noon; PWC Cafe Tables
- Dec. 1; Re-take your facial hair photo! Prizes to be won for best mustache, best beard, & best overall!
- Dec. 9; Health Matters-Avoid the Holiday Buzz Alcohol Simulator; 10-11:30am and 4:30-6pm
Looking for a new challenge? Get a group together for small group personal training led by a PWC personal trainer. For more info, check out the personal training web page.
New coffee flavors and soups are here! Stay warm this fall with coffee or soup from the PWC Cafe.
PWC is on Twitter! Follow us @PWC_Culpeper