Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the PWC is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation and health maintenance services for the physical and emotional well-being of the whole person, including those with compromised health. At PWC we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to our members and to improving the overall health of the community we serve.
Learn More About Powell Wellness Center »
Current Status: Open Regular Hours
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 am to 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 6 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Thanksgiving Holiday 2014 Hours of Operation
OPEN 7 am to 11 am
Kids Corner Closed
The Turkeybuster Cycling Class (7:30-9am) is the ONLY group exercise class on this day.
OPEN 7 am to 5 pm
Kids Corner Open 8 am to 1 pm
All group exercise classes are ON schedule.
Facility Maintenance Updates - Click our renovations and repairs page for the most up to date info.
Policies and Forms
- Nov. 27; Thanksgiving Day OPEN 7am to 11am; FREE small coffee on this day!
- Nov. 28; Black Friday OPEN 7am to 5pm; Lots of SPECIALS!
- Dec. 1; Men re-take your facial hair photo! Prizes to be won for best mustache, best beard, & best overall!
- Dec. 9; Health Matters-Avoid the Holiday Buzz Alcohol Simulator; 10-11:30am and 4:30-6pm
- Dec. 12; The Twelve Days of Christmas; Visit our fitness desk to answer the question of the day
- Dec. 20; Holiday Kids Activity Camp @ PWC Kids Corner; 2pm - 8pm; Sign up at the Front Desk or call the Kids' Corner for more info 540-829-4752
Find lots of new items from the Ole Country Store at the PWC Cafe to use for breakfast, lunch or post-workout snack. Also, new yoga gear for training or just to relax!
Looking for a new challenge? Get a group together for small group personal training led by a PWC personal trainer. For more info, check out the personal training web page.
PWC is on Twitter! Follow us @PWC_Culpeper