Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the PWC is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation and health maintenance services for the physical and emotional well-being of the whole person, including those with compromised health. At PWC we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to our members and to improving the overall health of the community we serve.
Learn More About Powell Wellness Center »
- Registration for Spring 2015 Swim Lessons is now OPEN; register at the Front Desk
- Feb. 14; Feb. 28; Mar. 14; Mar. 28: Kids Activity Camp; 4pm to 8pm; register at the Front Desk
- Personal Training options available for 30- or 60-minute sessions for individual, partners and small groups
- Starting Feb. 1: New family swim session on Sunday's from 1pm-3pm
- PWC Cafe has fresh Green Mountain coffee available daily as well as soups and pre- or post-workout snacks from the Ole Country Store
Winter Newsletter 2015- PWC News You Can Use.
Join PWC and get fit for the New Year! Contact our membership team at 540-829-4743 for more information on how to get started.
Details coming soon for Drop it! 2015 Commit to Be Fit, a Weight Loss and Wellness Challenge.
PWC is on Twitter! Follow us @PWC_Culpeper